Do you want to enjoy the terraces of your restaurant or cafe even in winter? Awnings and covers can be an excellent alternative. Check out some of our tips now.
The arrival of colder weather and rain does not have to be synonymous with eating and take a drink only in indoor spaces.
The pandemic has increased the demand for terraces and it is not just when the weather is good. People have changed their consumption habits and establishment owners have been adapting their spaces to match the restrictions imposed by the pandemic.
Would you like to make your restaurant or café terrace more welcoming this winter? Continue reading our article, discover our suggestions and surprise your customers with more comfort and protection.
Awnings with adjustable blades
Whether because of the rain or the sun, under an awning you can always find the necessary shelter and the sustainability of your business.
The awnings with adjustable blades are perfect for your terrace in both summer and winter, as they allow:
- The entry of light
- Solar protection
- Air renovation of the surrounding space
- Full sealing of water infiltration
In this line of products, we highlight the automated awning Brisa Solar.
Watch the video below and discover its unique features and functionalities.
Constructed entirely in aluminum, it allows the blades to be electrically controlled and can be installed through columns or by fixing to the wall.
In addition, the Brisa Solar awning can add value to the presentation, design and harmony of your outdoor space with the implementation of LED lighting in its finish.
If you prefer, you can also close the sides with curtains suitable for winter that protect from the cold and wind with the ZIP curtain.
Awnings with a closed safe
The automated awnings with fully enclosed safe are ideal for marquees as they fully protect the environment from the most adverse atmospheric conditions.
The Varanda awning, for example, thanks to its versatility, it is possible to produce it with fabrics and customized measures, in addition to allowing fixing under or over roofs or marquees.
Awnings with side closure
In addition to protecting against the sun’s rays and rain, the awnings with zips on the sides also protect against the wind, which is quite common in winter. This allows the environment to become more welcoming and warm on cold days, as is the case fo the Vellum Cofre.
With a high-resistance aluminum structure, it has an integrated LED lighting system that is electronically managed through the remote control and can be easily customized, adapting to the measurements and the fabric.
In addition to awnings and covers, we highlight other solutions that can make your terrace even more attractive in winter:
- Good climate control: The outdoor area gets a differentiating touch of luxury and sophistication with heating accessories. Bet on good heaters, keeping the environment warm causes a feeling of well-being and comfort.
- Automatic glass doors: Automatic glass doors enhance space, minimize the effects of cold/heat, provide accessibility and are also a hygienic solution that prevents the proliferation of viruses and bacteria on the contact surfaces.
- Decoration: Bet on warmer colors and lighting in yellowish tones to create a more suitable atmosphere for cold days. Lamps with Warm colors also make the space much more welcoming.We hope that our tips were useful for you and that it can have very positive results in your business. Follow our suggestions and prepare your terrace for the cold!To find out more about awnings and covers, talk to one of our professionals.