We simplify the lives of not only those who use our products, but also those of our installers. The new range of access controls is now available and with this the novelty of being able to connect the device and central with the software via Wi-Fi.
Allow to do the control through:
- High security MIFARE cards
- Numeric code
- Bluetooth, QR Code and NFC, through the mCard mobile app where it is possible to activate readers by smartphone
We develop several types of use so that the user experience can be more functional and adapted to each need.
For this new range, a controller board (MRAC2000WSN / MRAC4600N) was also developed, which will only be used for this range and which has the following characteristics:
- TCP / IP or Wi-Fi connection with M-Access software;
- Connection of readers by RS485;
- Integration with Mobile Motorline App;
- Total control of opening hours and shifts;
- Various options and outputs for alarms (forced door, damaged reader, disconnected reader, etc.).
But that is not all! We also thought about our installers and created a new Wi-Fi connection system (MPX-WiFi) that avoids the passage of cables, making it much easier to install the entire system so you can save time and money!
You can see the full range of access control to its features here:
Is this the solution you are looking for? Then get in touch with us and find out all the details of this new system.