A smart home allows, with the integration of certain systems, that various day-to-day tasks are automated.
Optimize lighting energy costs by controlling the lights in your home via your mobile phone, setting the opening and closing times for the bedroom curtain or even controlling the garage door without leaving the car – all with just one touch.
These are some of the real possibilities that home automation already provides. And with the advancement of new technologies, it is normal for innovative tools to become increasingly accessible.
Adopting measures to transform a home into a smarter environment is no longer an exclusive “luxury” for people with financial resources or something that will only happen “in the future”.
It is an increasingly present resource and a trend that is here to stay, especially in Architecture and in the Construction of new spaces.
The most attractive factors for investing in an automation project are: comfort, safety and functionality.
Architecture: Projects developed to make the home smarter
Thanks to automation technology, it is now possible to improve many aspects of an architectural project and make it even more innovative and technological.
Each housing has a specific particularity. Many residences are still in the design phase, others are already being built or renovated, some are even in the last finishes, ready to be inhabited and/or sold.
According to each stage of the project, it is important to know and think about the solutions that can be integrated in each space of the house.
You don’t necessarily need to start a big Home Automation project for the whole house. It can start with easy-to-install smart equipment and devices.
It is essential that an architect knows these automations and novelties, to also advise and accompany his client in a closer and more complete way.
To take full advantage of this trend, know that there are already several device options on the market that allow you to automate via smartphone or tablet.
The range of MCONNECT devices developed by Motorline is an example of how these new technologies can be incorporated quickly, affordably and simply.
What can you do to have a smarter home with the MCONNECT range?
- Imagine you forgot to turn off the garden lights. With a simple tap on your smartphone, you can solve this without leaving the couch;
- Left home and forgot to close the garage door? Through the mobile app, you can check the status of the gate: open or closed?
- Could the blinds in your living room close at 7pm when it starts to get colder? No problem! With the MCONNECT range you can configure routines, such as opening the blinds at 9 am and closing at sunset;
- Does your maid need access to your gate during da week from 9 am to 6 pm? With the MCONNECT APP it is possible to manage users, define or limit access permissions and configure dates and times of use;
- It is also possible to schedule alerts and notifications of actions, synchronize with a virtual assistant (Alexa and Google Assistant), among other features.
Simple and functional installation, Motorline products adapt to your needs and budget.
Find out the customized solutions we have available for you.