With the growing interest in taking advantage of outdoor spaces, pergolas have become a popular choice for anyone looking to maximize the use of these areas, whether relaxing on a sunny day or entertaining friends and family.
However, with so many pergola models available, it can be difficult to decide which is the best option to meet your specific needs.
In this article, we will explore the differences between the bioclimatic pergola and the conventional pergola, to help you make an informed decision about which might be the best choice for you and your outdoor space. Let’s go?
Main differences between bioclimatic pergolas and conventional pergolas:
One of the main differences is that bioclimatic pergolas are designed to be more flexible and adaptable to climate change, while conventional pergolas end up being simpler.
Both offer shade and decoration, but bioclimatic pergolas are generally more resistant than conventional pergolas.
- Integrate folding blades that allow you to adjust the amount of light and shadow that enters the area;
- They offer protection against wind and rain, and can be used in all seasons;
- Can integrate LED lighting, sensors and other systems;
- They are more flexible and adaptable to climate change;
- The cost can be higher than conventional pergolas due to the advanced technology and additional features they offer. However, they are also more resistant and durable.
- They do not include folding blades;
- They offer less protection against different climatic changes;
- Simpler structure and design;
- The cost is usually more affordable than bioclimatic pergolas.
Different models of pergolas for gardens, terraces and outdoor places
We offer different models of pergolas to meet the needs and tastes of our customers.
PÉRGOLA is an elegant and versatile solution that adapts to any leisure area. The fabric automatically slides through the side guides and it is possible to add a cover to protect the motor and the fabric when retracted.
PÉRGOLA PLUS : NEW MODEL
One of the most recent innovations in our catalogue is the PÉRGOLA PLUS, the new model with a more robust and resistant structure (similar to the Bioclimatic Pergola) that allows water to drain through the gutters. This new model includes LED lighting.
BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLA BRISA SOLAR
With a series of customization possibilities and together with the high quality of its materials, the BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLA is the ideal protection solution for different outdoor spaces.
This is a multifaceted solution that adapts to different seasons and weather conditions.
Read also » Bioclimatic Pergola with protection curtain
We hope this article has been useful to help you understand the main differences between bioclimatic and conventional pergolas, as well as to present some of the options available at Motorline.
Consider the characteristics of your space, the use you intend to give the pergola and the budget you have available to make the best possible decision.
And remember, whichever option you choose, a pergola is always a great addition to any outdoor space, providing shade, comfort and a perfect area to relax and enjoy your garden.
Got questions? Would you like to know more information about any of the products presented?
Contact us, we are happy to help.