Electrocelos SA arises based on a long experience in the commercialization, design and manufacture of components for door, window, blind, and awning automation systems as well as in the research of national and international market needs, where reliability and competitiveness necessarily have to be combined.
Due to an increasingly demanding and competitive market, Electrocelos, S.A., after having implemented its Quality and Environment Management System, based on the standards NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and NP EN ISO 14001: 2015, aims to:
- Offer to the market a continuous improvement of the quality of its products;
- Customer satisfaction for the provision of quality products and services, in a timely manner, in compliance with technical requirements and delivery times, always taking into account principles of protection of the environment and prevention of pollution;
- Expand the market;
- Promote a continuous effort of innovation in the commercialized products;
- Ensure continuous training of employees, encouraging accountability, teamwork and awareness of environmental issues;
- Comply with the compliance obligations related to Quality and Environment;
- Manage environmental risks and impacts in order to mitigate them, if possible, in normal situations, emergencies, accidents or catastrophes;
- Apply a correct management of generated waste, minimizing its production and giving them the proper final destination;
- Work with our suppliers to look for sustainable working methods;
- Manage energy and raw materials consumption, mainly those from non-renewable sources;
- Continuously improve the Quality and Environmental Management System by setting goals and objectives and evaluating their performance and compliance.