Own and third-party cookies are used. Some cookies are mandatory for browsing – basic and essential cookies – being automatically activated at the time of access, guaranteeing only the basic functionalities of the website, being mandatory for the provision of a quality service and without limitations in its performance.
To access a better user experience, you can opt for cookies that allow the promotion of advanced features on the website.
At any time, the user can configure their internet browser to accept or reject new cookies, or disable cookies previously stored on their device.
Your cookie selection preferences are stored by Motorline for a period of thirty days, after which you will be asked to reconfigure the acceptance of cookies on your terminal.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or text files that contain small amounts of information, which, in turn, are downloaded, saved and stored on the User’s device when visiting a website.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet, so they do not damage the User’s equipment or device and, even if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website.
- What type of cookies can you find on the Motorline website?
Cookies are categorized according to their intended purpose.
On our website, various types of cookies are used in order to enable different degrees of functionality and optimization of the browsing experience, namely:
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow navigation on the website and use of applications, accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided;
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Are cookies stored forever?
No, there are permanent cookies and session cookies:
– Permanent cookies – As the name implies, these keep stored in the browser of the User’s device(s) (computer, tablet and mobile) and are used whenever the User visits the website. These are intended to guide the navigation and respond to the User’s interests, allowing Motorline to provide a personalized service to their preferences;
– Session cookies – They are temporary, remaining only in the Internet browser until the User leaves the website.
- How can I change my preferences?
At the beginning of their navigation, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, the User will be able to decide and choose which cookies the Motorline website can use through the “preferences panel”.
Motorline undertakes, except for a technical error or other exceptional circumstances, to exclusively load the preferences defined by the User.
At the beginning of navigation, before opting for the various types of cookies, the strictly necessary cookies will always be activated by default.
Yup. Regardless of the choice of each User, it should be noted that by disabling cookies, the website will always have a different performance and a lower level of service quality.
In case of doubt about the management of cookies on the website, you can always contact Motorline, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Updated: May 20th, 2022