Own and third party cookies are used. Some cookies are mandatory for navigation - basic and essential cookies - being activated automatically at the time of access, guaranteeing only the basic functionalities of the website, being mandatory for the provision of a quality service and without limitations on its performance.
To access a better user experience, you can choose cookies that allow the promotion of advanced features on the website.
At any time, the user can configure his internet browser (browser) to accept or reject new cookies, or disable cookies previously stored on his device.
Your cookie selection preferences are kept by Motorline for a period of thirty days after which you will be asked to configure the acceptance of cookies on your terminal again.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded, saved and memorized on the user's device, through their browser, when visiting a website.
Cookies can be categorized according to the purpose they serve. There are cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website, while others collect statistical information in order to analyze the use of the website and its performance or are used to ensure the availability of additional features to the website or to save the preferences of the visitor regarding navigation on it, whenever you use the same device. Other cookies can also be used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, they do not damage the user's equipment or device and, if enabled in your browser configuration, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website.
3. What kind of cookies can you find on the Motorline website?
Our website uses several types of cookies, which enable different degrees of functionality and optimize the browsing experience:
- Strictly necessary cookies - Allows browsing the website and using applications, accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided;
- Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously to monitor and analyze statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website, without collecting information of a personal nature;
- Functionality cookies - Keep the user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure it again each time you visit it;
5. Are all cookies stored forever?
No, there are permanent cookies and session cookies:
- Permanent cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser on the user's access devices (computer, tablet and mobile), being used whenever the user visits the website. Generally, they are used to direct navigation and respond to the user's interests, allowing Motorline to provide a service more oriented to their preferences;
- Session cookies: they are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser, until you leave each of the digital platforms you are visiting. The information obtained allows to identify problems and find solutions to offer a better browsing experience.
6. How can I change my preferences?
At the beginning of your navigation, in addition to the Strictly Necessary Cookies, you can decide and choose whether the Motorline website can use other cookies. Motorline undertakes, except for technical error or other exceptional circumstances, to load only the preferences defined by the user.
At the beginning of navigation, before opting for the various types of cookies, Strictly Necessary cookies will always be enabled, and can be used at any time
Although cookies help the user to get the most out of the website, the user can choose to disable cookies that are not strictly necessary and that are in their internet browser, through the respective settings management tool.
However, by disabling cookies, the website will perform differently, with a lower level of service quality.
In case of doubt about the management of cookies on the Motorline website, you can contact us, through the electronic address email@example.com
Last updated: March 15, 2020