Motorline is responsible for the website https://motorline.pt/ (hereinafter referred to as “website”) and is committed to ensuring the privacy of the personal data collected, recognizing the crucial importance that the security and guarantee of confidentiality of the data of the website users assume for the company.
All personal information collected on this website is used for the purpose of helping to make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This information is of interest to you, which is why we invite you to carefully read the following text, to understand and learn about how Motorline collects and handles personal data, how it manages all information, what cookies are, what are their purposes and how to manage them.
It is also suggested to consult the pages dedicated to the Term of Use and Disclaimer and Cookies Policy, whose updates will be made available on the Motorline website.
The privacy and personal data protection policy covers the terms under which Motorline treats the personal data of its customers as well as the rights they can exercise, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – and other applicable national legislation on privacy and data protection.
- Who is responsible for processing personal data?
Motorline, a commercial company with a unique registration number and legal person 503 612 871, engaged in the manufacture, sale and installation of motors and electronic, mechanical components for opening and closing doors, gates and shutters, alarms, communications, automatisms for car maintenance and repair services; manufacture and sale of awnings and blinds and provision of related services, with headquarters at Travessa do Sobreiro, No. 29, Lugar do Pinheiro 4755-474, Barcelos, is responsible for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, observing its obligations in the scope of privacy and data protection, carrying out a control of compliance of the data processing with the applicable rules and clarifying issues related to the data processing by its holders. Motorline can be contacted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is personal data and the processing of personal data?
The notion of personal data encompasses all information, of any nature and on any medium, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), being considered an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more elements specific to that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity singular.
The processing of personal data means an operation or a set of operations carried out on personal data or on personal data sets, by automated or non-automated means, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or alteration, recovery, consultation, use, dissemination by transmission, diffusion or any other form of availability, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
- What categories of personal data are processed?
In the exercise of its activity, and in order to provide the best service to its Customers, Motorline collects and processes the following personal data of Customers, Workers and other Employees and Partners:
– Identification data (name and surname, marital status, date of birth, gender, civil and tax identification number);
– Contact details (telephone number, home address, e-mail address;
– Electronic interaction data (IP address, mobile device identifiers, location data, cookies);
– other data that may prove necessary (IBAN) or convenient for the provision of the company’s services, which includes the execution of legal obligations to which the company is bound, namely before the Tax and Customs Authority, Social Security or other entities officers.
- What is the basis and purpose of the processing of personal data?
The purposes of processing personal data are interconnected with the execution of contractual and / or commercial relationships that are maintained between Motorline and its customers, the employment contracts maintained with workers, the management of the internal processes of customers and employees, accounting management, tax and administrative, litigation management, physical security control (video surveillance and geolocation) and compliance with legal obligations.
Treatment purposes are also included:
– Sending newsletters: collecting data to enable the sending of newsletters to customers subscribing to them;
– Application management: Registration and management of spontaneous applications for the purposes of the recruitment process;
– Advertising / Marketing: Analysis of website usage, definition of navigation profiles;
– Placement of cookies: Collection of data for the purpose of determining the number of users and understanding the use of the website, identifying the routes taken within it, aiming at continuous improvement and optimization of the browsing experience;
The collected data will be treated in accordance with the stated purposes.
Regarding the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, Motorline is duly legitimized by the following:
1 – consent (whenever there is no other legal basis for processing your data, you will be asked for your express, free, and informed and specific consent for a specific purpose);
2 – execution of contract or pre-contractual steps (when the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion, execution and management of the contract of which it is a party or pre-contractual procedures at the request of the data subject);
3 – compliance with a legal obligation (when the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the company is subject, such as the communication of data to police, judicial, tax or regulatory entities), or
4 – pursuit of a legitimate interest (when the processing of personal data corresponds to a legitimate interest of the company or third parties, such as improving the quality of the service, detecting fraud, security of people and property, or when the reasons for their use should prevail over the rights of data subjects).
- How is your data collected?
Motorline collects personal data as part of the commercial relationship established with the data subject. This collection may contain personal information and anonymous information.
Anonymous information is collected while the holder of personal data visits the Motorline website, in order to optimize the operation, management and prioritization of the website’s content.
The collection of personal information takes place when the collection of personal data is carried out directly with or by the customer, which can be carried out orally, in writing, by filling out forms, sending e-mail or using the website.
When collecting and processing data, Motorline complies with the applicable legal obligations and observes the principles and treatment rules, requesting the Client’s consent, when necessary, processing the information automatically and encrypted, using technical security measures and organizational, in order to protect the personal data of its Clients against the loss, dissemination, alteration, improper or unauthorized access or access.
- How long is your data processed and kept?
The processing and conservation of personal data is carried out for the period of time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes that motivated its collection and conservation, and always in accordance with the law, guidelines and decisions of the CNPD, or, until the holder exercises the right to object, the right to be forgotten or to withdraw the consent previously given (if applicable).
Data retention may also be carried out for the period in which legal obligations or arising from the commercial relationship with Customers remain.
- Can Motorline transfer personal data to Third Parties?
Motorline may use a subcontracting entity (ies) (natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body) for the provision of certain services, implying the processing by them of personal data of Customers, only on instructions Motorline.
The use of these subcontracted entities depends on the presentation of sufficient guarantees for the execution of appropriate technical and organizational measures, in a way that the treatment meets the requirements required by the GDPR and ensures the defense of the rights of the data subject.
Respect for the provisions of the GDPR is extended to Subcontractors, being bound by the following obligations in the scope of the processing of personal data:
– Respect for the principle of purpose in the processing of personal data: preventing the further processing of data that is incompatible with the purposes initially established;
– The principle of data minimization: collecting only data considered adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes of collection and processing;
– The principle of accuracy: whereby accurate and updated data will be maintained, whenever necessary, with all necessary measures being adopted and made available to its holder to ensure their integrity;
– The principle of concern for data conservation: in order to allow the identification of the data subject only during the period necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
– The principle of security: protecting your data from possible illegal and unauthorized treatment, preventing any loss, its destruction or unforeseen damage, adopting all technical and organizational measures appropriate to a data processing that guarantees security, integrity and data confidentiality;
Whenever consent is requested for the processing of data, Motorline will provide the necessary information regarding the purposes of the processing, limiting said processing to these purposes.
- What are the rights of personal data holders?
Within the scope and under the terms of the GDPR and other applicable legislation, the holder of personal data has the following rights (which he can exercise through the following email: email@example.com) (email of the Motorline data controller), and may apply if reasonable costs for carrying it out:
– Right to transparency of information, communications and rules for the exercise of rights – Motorline takes the appropriate measures to provide the data subject with all relevant information regarding the processing of their personal data, the data processed and their rights and how to exercise them, and this information must be provided in a concise, transparent, intelligible manner. and easily accessible, using clear and simple language. This information must be provided in writing, orally (if the data subject requests it and his identity is proved by the necessary means) or by other means, including, if necessary, by electronic means;
– Right to Information – the right of the data subject to be informed about everything regarding the processing of their data, to Motorline or Subcontractor;
– Right of Access – the right to obtain the provision of information on the personal data that Motorline holds in relation to the data subject and on the respective treatment;
– Right of rectification – the right to request the correction and / or updating of personal data that are inaccurate or request the inclusion of information (which may be missing) regarding the data subject;
– Right to erase data (“right to be forgotten”) – the right to obtain data erasure, having verified the legal requirements for that purpose (no active contracts, the legal data retention period to which Motorline is obliged) has passed;
– Right to limitation of treatment – the right to request to limit the processing of your personal data in the form of (1) suspension of processing or (2) limiting the scope of processing to certain categories of data or processing purposes;
– Right to portability – the right to make the personal data provided by the data subject available, in a structured format for current use and automatic reading if the processing is based on consent or a contract to which the data subject is a party and carried out by automated means. The portability right does not include inferred data or derived data, i.e., personal data that is generated by the company as a consequence or result of the analysis of the data being processed;
– Right to withdraw consent – when the data processing is based on the customer’s agreement, the customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given.
– Right of opposition – in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the company, or the processing is carried out for the purposes of institutional marketing or profiling based on your personal preferences or interests, you can, at any time, treatment of personal data.
– Right to notification – Motorline ‘ duty to communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data has been transmitted, any rectification or deletion of personal data, or limitation of processing, except in cases where such communication proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
– Right of complaint – if the owner considers that his data is not being subject to legitimate treatment, he can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority – National Data Protection Commission – and may also exercise the right of complaint with Motorline , through the following contacts:
Care of: André António Viana
Travessa do Sobreiro, N.º29, Lugar do Pinheiro 4755-474, Barcelos
- What is Motorline ‘ Cookies Policy?
Also find out what cookies are, what type of cookies are used and their purposes.
You can choose the types of cookies that can be downloaded to your internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) through the privacy settings in the options of the internet browser you use, called the browser.
Cookies are computer files that allow you to identify your internet access device and that may contain personal information, such as preferences for browsing the site, passwords, user names, etc.
- What is a data breach?
A data breach is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data processed by Motorline.
In the event of a data breach, and insofar as such breach is likely to imply a high risk to the rights and freedoms of Clients, Workers, and Other Employees and / or Partners, we undertake to report such breach to the National Commission of Data Protection, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, and to the holders of personal data, whenever such breach is likely to imply a high risk to their rights.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction