MCS01 / MS01
Control board developed to work together with traffic control lights in narrow places with double direction, for example, entrances and exits of garages, tunnels or bridges.
- It allows to define the time that each light remains on, as well as to choose the initial color of each traffic light
- Operate with two or three color traffic lights
- Choose the polarity of the inputs (NO or NC)
- Power supply to the control board and traffic lights made independently, allowing the use of different voltages
It has 4 operating modes:
- Park capacity mode: the lights alternate through detectors and is able to memorize the number of vehicles that have entered into a park, up to a maximum of 99
- Timer mode: the lights alternate when they reach the set time
- Detector mode: the lights alternate through detectors
- Motorline mode: the switching of lights is controlled by an external board
How can we help?
Find Point of Sale
Technical Assistance and Support